Memories of my childhood - my great grand mother

When I was very small my great grad mother used to live in the village Kovrovi not very far from the Soviet Farm "Iskra".

I remember how me and my aunt Nadia who lived with us at that time used to walk trough endless lands of rye and daises, go tho the Viatka and Moloma Rivers and then go to my great grandmother Alexandra' house. Everything was very beautiful to me!

In the house my great grand mother was already waiting for us. And she always had small jar of candies "Monpansie" ("Монпансье") ready for me. This is probably the biggest memories about my great grand mother  - a small half black, half white candy jar with tiny different color candies inside. Later when she moved in with us, every time I visited her, even she did not go outside any more, she always had this candy jar ready for me!

Now, many years from that time, when I see that candies in the Russian store here in Canada I immediately think about my great grandma, how she gives me the jar, her wrinkled hands, her smiling face. I think its only one my own memory about her.