One little white ducky - children story written by me

One little white ducky.
( a story for my son) 

One little white ducky did not want to listen his mommy.

When the mommy ducky told the little ducky to stay home the little ducky run outside.

At first, the little ducky went to the grass near his house. A big doggy was running on the grass. And the doggy was mad, because he did not want the little ducky ran on the grass.

Then the little ducky went to the pond, and the fishes were swimming in the water. The fishes got mad, because they did not want the little ducky swim in the water.

Then the little ducky went to the pine tree. There was a squarely hiding nuts. And the squarely got mad, because he did not want the little ducky eat the nuts.

The little ducky said: “I want to go back to my mommy, because my mommy is never mad at me!” And the little ducky went home to his mommy.

Written by Irina Mouravleva (me)