Good morning:)

It is a good morning and I am happy:) I turn on music loud, look at a beautiful person and at least try look happy every morning. 
Long time ago, when I was living with my grandmother, I was moody in the morning (don't remember about what) and she asked me what happened. I didn't want to talk, said it was nothing, slammed the door probably. My grandmother was very angry: "Look at her, mad in the morning isn't nice?You only go to school. What else you do? So get in the mood". 
All day she was talking about her childhood, who they lived, how she used to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to give food all the animals, then go to school, go to her mother's farm, do home and house work for years and never thought to complain.
"And you are not in the mood!" 
A few times she trough a water at me until I was just laughing. Since then, I always in the mood.