old story

My father's second wife is a nice woman,
Only was obsessed with idea (for a while)
For stealing the married man,
For breaking shit that wasn't even there,
Breaking terrible marriage.
Daddy was teaching in medical college,
Could miss a pretty woman, his student,
My grandmother pushed to study to improve her life.
May be it was a way to say thank you
And liberate my mom.
The new wife was of afraid to say that
To the old one,
Would tell everything to me,
Like I was married to my father.
We were going for extreme,
Waiting for me near the school,
Calling to their new house:
I am sorry, I am guilty, I stole your father,
Forgive me.
I didn't care at all.
Finally, my stepbrothers grew up a bit and stepped in.
After she caught one with a girl in the bed at forteen,
She finally left me alone.
Asking me, why he was in the bed?
Probably doing home work.
At parents bed after seven,
When they were about to be home.
What was the excuse?
Good boy, didn't want to miss school.
After this little event
I was seeing the new papa's wife only
With a broom, belt,
Or with ice on her head.
Where is he?
Did he go to school,
Talking about my older stepbrother.
Tell me everything,
What am I going to do?