lovely day at work 2

The latest update:

Let me erase "f" word first,
I am home, everything is great,
So thats okay.
"Oink, Oink", thats the secret name for my (any) day.
The ladies (same two) had a fight again.
In the morning I heard word "witch",
Which I never shared with anyone,
Was using for my case one time.
I knew, they up to something,
But why to go where I exercise to cry.
How am I supposed to have a wonderful day
at work myself,
If I had to hide my magazines and wipe their tears.
But thanks to Google maps, I found a nice area near by
with a bench for my yoga class...
They cannot work together any more,
May be this what they both want.
And the reason - cultural differences.
I have no idea why,
If they both immigrated from the same country?
Another thing,
I have a water bottle, not a big deal,
With my name on it, in English,
And second time someone is drinking from it,
Trying to give me back.
The girl I was inspiring to wear less,
I think, she learned my lesson,
After all, even I cannot look at her.
What is it?
A bra? Where is the top?
Thats my day...