old story

My grandmother says that her grandmother knew a lot about natural health resources, all the grass, flowers, how to make anything for anything  and she was very kind, always had someone stopping by. And she had small flower garden, at that time no one was growing flowers in villages, it was something rich people used to do and Soviet Union was against it.
When I was living in our village, I heard people talking about her, even it was probably more than one hundred years ago.

I have heard that flowers can change your mind instantly, bring joy, colors. Most of the time I have a bouquet of flowers at home.
My mom had a huge flower garden, she used to ask her patient take care of it, when she was at work and they would feel better, and were willing to work for free. Now most of them have own flower gardens. And I remember we had a few ambulances bringing flower pots, vegetables, other stuff to our gardens. It was our taxi, used to drive us everywhere.