old story

When I was living in the forest for one week with my grandmother and her friend, I thought it was so weird to have no TV, newspapers, books, radio, nothing except the forest and what you bring from it.
I heard about some people this man was helping, he was well known I think, called "man who knows grass".  He wasn't a natural healer, because its different knowledge. The natural healers are the top.
The people stayed at his house for one week doing nothing, just staying in the bed and only eating what he made. And this man used to make only tea and salads from special grass and berries, nothing much else. Mint tea was the main one. No sugar, hot water with little bit of onion, most of the time was rain water or melted snow.
Now I would probably learn more, at that time I just wanted to go back to the city.