just a thought

I watched one young woman on TV makeover show who is a mess because of her parents divorce long time ago, she doesn't trust men, doesn't want to dress up, long story... Her mother brought her to get a makeover, change something. You have to change the inside too.
When my parents divorced I was happy, I thought about it all day, I knew it would come, but still was thinking about it over and over. I didn't want to hear my mom going on about same things all day and night, my father sitting in my room for hours staring at the same page, neighbors talks about seeing my parents' new boyfriend and girlfriend, them talking about me, my grandmother saying: what are we going to do. It was the time when I got freedom. No one really watched me after and could do what I wanted. May be this why I was able to go to Canada, live here. And I learned not to fight, have sense of humor about everything in life, put bright colors, believe in good things. Past we cannot change, now we are painting and future is still clear page:)