old story

Since we talk about our women...
My stepbrothers,
They both now completely brainwashed.
First, of course their mother,
She raised them good enough
To push to the wife.
Thats what our goal,
Educate enough a son,
So he can get out,
Not on the street,
To another woman.
Thats when our job is done.
At 16 parents talk loud about future marriage,
Books, magazines, money saving,
Whatever it takes to push in the right direction.
All day long, she, she, she, she are the good girls.
My stepbrothers had so many girlfriends,
Cannot count.
Were afraid to say a word to mama and papa.
After all,
Only the wifes were allowed to walk home.
And mama was watching every step, expecting daily report,
Driving them both insane,
We became even friends,
Our parents problems stopped making sense.
I used to cover them up all the time.
Only if I liked the girl too.
If not, I wasn't home, sorry.
Later the wifes walked in.
The first word was:
I don't think so.
Don't like, good, go to your mama.
Don't kiss me now..
Get out.
Mad!
Here a few tears: you don't love me.
But who would want to go to mama in right mind.
So they had to stop pretty much everything,
Except being a good man.
Drinking, smoking, going out with friends,
Saturday is family time,
Look at fifty pieces dinner,
I made it for you,
Look home made juice,
My favorite movie.
New women wrote what they want on the paper,
Signed it, must follow.
If the bedroom where you want to go...