now

Almost every day after school for ten years
I would go to my grandmother's hospital,
Her office and wait until evening to go home.
When I was old enough I would work.
I have seen many people,  really though what life is.
And of course I looked different from most of the girls,  women in our city.
It's kind of freedom.
I never wore long skirt or baggy clothes, 
Everything was tight and short for some reason. 
One time I said,  after some gossip, 
I will only wear long.
That day I forgot to wear that long skirt. 
I only had a sweater. 
Another day, I had long skirt on, checked, 
And it started to rain all day,
I was so wet when I got home.
And third day, like in commercial, 
The skirt was only at the front, 
After an hour of walking I realized.
It was it, I don't think I've worn anything long ever 
since. 
From my that years I am not taking to anyone, 
We had high school reunion,
Some people still will never ever change. 
I am always now, not thinking much about past.
You go on, life goes on and you kind of walking with the life now.
Some things is good only for you to fix some how.
I think if I had a chance I would talk my father's mother.
I didn't talk to her for years,
My mom was against it,  had own reasons, 
I didn't want to fight and we left it alone.
Now I know, I should had said something.
Still, not too many people have childhood I had,
Most of the stuff was all over the place,
I have something to talk about. ..