a story

It was December 31, 1998,
New Year Eve and celebration coming Year of Tiger.
I had new unique dress:
A piece of fabric with a button..
Made it myself from a magazine.
I did high lights,  bought new blue shoes, red lipstick
And train ticket to go to Moscow with my girlfriends.
We were planning everything for a year, our party.
Then my grandmother calls me:
Are going to spend New Year with me?
Her friends who she goes at this day every year for at least 20 years had to go somewhere and couldn't have the dinner.
I wanted to say no, I have plans. ..
I called my sister,  my mom,
No one answered the phones.
I am partying with my grandma and our dog.
We had a lot of food, TV, after a while it was funny.
2010, very next year of Tiger, my son was born,
And his astrological sign is Leo.
Was one week overdue and fit in this completely different sign, different everything.
That's the story.