a story

My grandmother told me one time, 
That she thought she loves me more 
than my mom and my aunt. 
When they were small she had to work a lot, 
Doctor, only one in the hospital,  busy, kids in school, have food, that was all.
I was one week old when I started to live with my grandma, great grandmother and grandfather. 
Old ladies used to play with me in our village, 
When they were in the room, 
Everything was bright, 
They had medals on the shirts, absolutely beautiful women. 
You feel warm being around. 
I had to wake up at four, go outside,  we went to the forest for mushrooms and berries, 
Went to see friends in all kind of places,
I crossed our river once with a few friends, 
Could go anywhere by myself.
Until grade one I was living mostly like this.
Then school, I didn't like it much,
I was shy, raised differently, more mind freedom, dressed differently.
I was so happy when I graduated and moved away.
Thought my children should have different future.
Now I still have old habits,  I wake up early, go to bed late, my windows open most of the time, 
I jog outside,  go to gym, know natural stuff, what's for massage what for caught,  I know all traditional spa, don't eat in the kitchen,  near TV, I make my own clothes,  knit,  paint sometimes, like good pictures...