writing...

"I want you to be happy."
After all, the shortest ever poem in the world.



***
If you think you have done enough,
Ask your life:
Have I done enough, am I right?
Life will smile, may be laugh,
Come closer, are you kidding,
You haven't done much, no,
Go, move on, do what you want, work if you want!
Enjoy me,
Look how beautiful I am:
Look at my eyes, blue like sky.
Black eyelashes, our earth, wings of birds flying high.
Golden hair, the sunrise.
Do you like my white dress, I like snow.
How about my jewelry, thousands rainbows,
And my rain drops earrings...
I dress up for you every day!
Please, don't ask me again funny questions,
Go, move, run, swim, dance, walk, smile, sing,
Love me more, dream, keep living!

***
Little girl with red curly hair, upset
Is asking her old grandma:
Can I cut my hair, or color, please!
All kids are only laughing at me,
They say I have red hair,
Its ugly, its strange...
Don't worry my baby,
The sun kissed you on his way.

***

In the moment of thinking,
In the moment of a doubt,
Stop talking and start to walk.
No matter where you go,
If you have loving heart,
There is always something good
Easy to find...
Smile, before you think anything,
Just smile,
What would go in your mind?
Something big, may be small,
May be nothing much at all.
Smile will put extra line,
Make word plus, make it shine.
Shine for a moment,
May be all day,
Just enough
Until you decide to smile again..

***
What wakes you up?
What keeps you going?
What is you dream you want to follow?
Who are the people that make you go?
Who are the people you love?
What is the future, what's tomorrow?
What do you want?
Where are you going?
Why do you smile?
Who and with who you want to be?
Just write tomorrow,
Just see tomorrow,
Take only good from present and the past.
Remember, this a long road,
For people who love you,
You must go.
Must smile, have dreams to follow,
Must show love in your eyes.
  When you say never,
Will you try never,
Will you dream never,
Never believe?
Will you say forget it,
I'll never get it,
Try my best regret it.
Will you put never near every word?
Absolutely not!
I think we all really need a peace of mind,
A quiet place where we can escape from outside of the world.
Where no wind, no rain,
Where you don't have to lie and pretend to be strong.
The place you know someone will say:
"Love you" and smile,,,