a story

I was in a bus wearing "I love Canada" shirt
And a lady next to me asked me of I am Russian.
We talked a bit about communism,  Siberia,  cold winter.
Then she asked if I want to volunteer at her senior house,  where she was living.
On Saturday I was reading them my poems in Russian, in English a bit, but they didn't understand much, were laughing, nervous when I spoke about history.
Someone asked me this question.
I was hoping they won't d...
Very old people.
I showed my pictures, miniskirt,
I had to walk around.
Things went better,
Few people loved Russia forever,  discovered now,
And asked for more pictures.
I promised to open a blog, next weekend I gave the name and this how it started...
They liked it, hope still reading it.
Some places that I have seen,
Unique, only people who knows them, can show.
Far in the forests,  rivers,  gardens,  small villages...