just a thought

I was reading between the lines.
Okay, I write first between lines here that you look great,
I can use another four letter word (starts with s), but I have to look official on this public blog.
I wrote a few things for people,
My word worked for some reason.
My girlfriend got pregnant,
The screenplay was amazing,
Her boyfriend was crying begging her marry him.
Another guy didn't do anything bad after reading my love poems at time I didn't even have a boyfriend.
Few stories in language I've learned on my own.
Entertaining people at work...
All that stuff.
I can write you something,
Of course if I am reading correct between the lines.
If not, just forget it, sometimes its hard.
Imagination shows up, women are crazy when they are imagining something.
Everything else is good.
Smile :)