don't know story

Inner voice: Welcome to the club!
Poetess (looking around) : it's empty here?
Inner voice : you are the first one.
Poetess is thinking what to say.
Inner voice : you are asking too many questions.
Why didn't you stay in the forest any way?
I am sure, wild bears would love you.
Poetess : I wanted to work in the office.
Poetess is lying in the bath tab and watching movie.
Paintings on the wall, ice cream and educational magazines.
She is drinking orange juice.
We will be nice here.
The phone starts to ring.
Poetess : Good day..
Inner voice : why are you not at work?
It's Friday, lady.
Poetess : my back, I mean my butt, my belly..
(To herself ) faking all the time.
Inner voice : wake up already,
We are at work actually.
( Moving cup with change closer to the road).
Poetess : do you like my writing,
How I write?
Inner voice (pretending he is dreaming): what?
Poetess : I was thinking,
Any poets who are living has more chances to write a beautiful story,
Like doing better then great poets who are gone.
So I am doing better than Shakespeare..
Inner voice : What's your real job?