don't know story

Poetess : back to my beautiful story.
Inner voice : what are you talking about grandpa?
Poetess : I am grandma and .. Thank you very much!
Inner voice : It's 207.. are we ...at least?
Poetess : you are at home,
Were do you think you are?
My photographs are every where.
Inner voice : did the maid made dinner?
Poetess : I am  ... (swears) cooking for fifty years. .
Inner voice : that's home for sure..
Poetess : today I am writing the happy ending..
What am I talking about?
With you (to Inner voice ) I forgot everything,
Fine, I make healthy dinner as usual,
Carrot with those green things on top and soup from peas.
Back to 199..
Inner voice ( to great grand daughters): I wasn't even born yet.
Poetess ( to Inner voice ) : you can talk about the weather.
And the real witch left,
She said, she has reputation in the go... (reading a postal card, stops at the middle of the last word).