don't know story

Poetess pours water from pot on Inner voice.
Poetess : this is my book!
Inner voice : what a ...
Poetess : exactly! 
Last night I got scared of my own shadow.
Inner voice : where? Here? (looking around).
Poetess : outside, at night.
Inner voice : you should've stayed home.
Poetess : anyway, today I will finish this story at work.
Father: No, not the Father, her own father.
(Here, my business card) any questions.
Why is always work being mentioned,
We didn't raise you this way.
What is it, some kind of issue?
Poetess : this where I write.
If I say I write at home,
People who might read, will think I am lazy.
I say right away, I write at work.
Boss: she is one of the best employees 
I have seen in my life,
Here your "Best employee or all the time" award
And thank you card,
Actually the award is the thank you card.
Poetess : who do you think is the best?
Inner voice : you already got cabbage award for writing,
May be it's time to be happy with what you get 
(Pointing at the thank you card).