don't know

The real witch : congratulations!
Where this beauty?
Poetess : I haven't finish it, was busy fixing my phone yesterday.
People take my one stuff and bring it back in two pieces.
Inner voice : She is writing at work.
The real witch : is that the real reason? Slacker..
Poetess :. .and they were complaining,
And I was sympathetic and I did something with my middle finger.
I should just stay who I am, I don't care and say it.
The real witch : how rude.
Poetess : then a bee got stuck in my hair.
The real witch : may be the bee thought you are a flower?
Poetess ( smiling): thank you. ..
The real witch: What are those round things in your shoes?
Poetess : to massage my shoes at night.
The real witch : cake!
Poetess ( covers her mouth and reads sign on the cake  ) : Memory Dick!
The real witch : I knew you will like it!
It's part of your art.
Poetess : memory stick is part of my art!
The real witch : you know, you should speak clearly some times.
Inner voice : I think I am only one who is normal here.
Poetess :