don't know story

The real witch : what is my name?
Is he asking me what is my name?
Poetess : I am sure he is asking someone else.
The real witch : and who?
I would like to know myself.
Poetess ( to Prince ) : throw some money at her,
She will like it. 
The real witch : he better have an idea,
We are on a romantic date here.
Poetess : I am happy!
I had a dream about Donald Trump becoming next President.
Inner voice : what about Hilary,
Aren't you women supposed to support each other.
The real witch : what are you feading him?
He has this weird ideas that people are friends,
and people and animals are friends.
I am not going to be friend with a shark.
Inner voice : we have to realize we are all have to love and respect each other.
Personally I think I would love only beautiful women. .
We have to trust and appreciate each other.
(Checking door with five locks).
Inner voice : where are my beauties!
Three giant german sheppards are wagging tails.
Inner voice : did you drink milk before going to bed?
The dogs lie down near the door.
Inner voice : time to meditate.
I am calm, I am very calm, I am calm like never before
(Repeats five hundred times ).
The dogs are barking.
Inner voice : if my puppies will bark one more time tonight,
I am going to buy one more lock, gun and dog...
Poetess : Men are so selfish.
All they want to be surprised in bed and kitchen.
What about being surprised on the road while driving.
No, honking.
May be there is a secret meaning
When a woman sitting at the middle of intersection on red light?
Or signaling right and driving straight?
I almost left the car and key.
Here, you metal hat.
Inner voice : thank you, is it double protection?
Poetess : I am beginning on my knees about my wish to come true.
Inner voice : if I be dressed would it help.
We all, two, have to help each other.