don't know story

Inner voice : my beauties!
Which one now?
Girls from one year old to ... are running around.
Calendar shows 205...
Audience : twenty years ago we would. ..them.
Now, we want to see what happens!
Inner voice : where are my binoculars or magnifying glass?
Poetess : I don't know where are the cats!
Would you stop bothering me with cats,
I am already tired of cleaning ...
Three times a day he asks me where are the cats,
Check outside somewhere.
I am writing "don't know ... fiction story".
Next will be called "don't care" and "don't care at .."
Wonder how long it will take me to write.
Audience : take all the ...time!
Poetess : it's 205..
Inner voice : are you ...crazy.
Poetess : may be I should write about my life changing day..
Inner voice : I want to change only one thing.
Poetess : a diaper?
Inner voice : not in my age.
Poetess : me...
"Slat" (cat): she sounds happy here.
"Smoothie kiss" (dog): she is always like this.
He (points at Inner voice) says it's ...
"Barbie" (hamster): I heard a story about my great great.. grandpa "Barbie"...
"Smoothie kiss": I was getting so much massage, now I have to be rubbed with oil for ... spots.
Inner voice ( chokes ) : No, I am interested only in my great grand daughters.
Where is our "Milky cow"?
Poetess (with three bottles of milk): I am here!