don't know story

Poetess: we should do things together!
Inner voice (to himself): everyday is a crisis here...
Poetess (to the audience): he is only one and only .. and who is present here,
I want to thank for everything (reading list of everything, 3 seconds)
Some one else couldn't attend.
Every night I am personally thanking this amazing person non stop, shaking hand and hugging.
And I want you to see his beautiful face.
Audience: he is naked!
Poetess (dreamingly): I can't forget the moment when I took this picture.
Inner voice (dreaming): when did I take this picture?
Poetess: I can show you movie about us (showing paper).
Poetess (reading from the paper): what if some one want to make a movie about me?
Inner voice: it will be easy, ten minutes is good enough to watch at lunch in museums.
Poetess: what about the actress?
Inner voice: one quality.
Poetess (dreamingly): beautiful..thank you (whispering).
Inner voice: no.
Poetess (dreamingly with smile): intelligent..
Inner voice: no.
Poetess: there is nothing else!
Inner voice: crazy.
Poetess: can at least a black woman play me?