don't know story

Grandma Witch (singing and making baby formula): I want to love and it's quite possible,
Women like me are very responsible..
(to her first great grand child smiling in the high chair): all I want is great grand baby number two..
(to Grandpa Witch): hurry up!
Grandpa Witch (opens a story book): ... producer and make up artist were trying to push the Beast in to the room.
The Beast was holding on each corner of the door,
Swearing about the day when he agreed to play the leading role.
She is not my type!
Producer (showing the movie script): will be today.
Make up artist: she has nice personality.
The Beast: Forget about personality.
I like women with booty!
Ze Bella: discussting..
Make up artist: don't worry, we will put pillows in her dress.
Ze Bella: I am waiting!
Grandpa Witch: he should've listen to his mother.
The Best: I know man...