don't know story

Inner voice: when she starts to explain,
I don't understand anything.
Poetess: what are you stupid?
Inner voice: exactly.
Remember the time when we got stuck in the forest?
If not Grandma Witch,
We would be still looking for the way out to the bus stop..
Grandma Witch: what were you doing in the forest anyway?
Inner voice: ... nothing..
Poetess: we were looking for mushrooms and berries.
Grandma: last time I saw mushrooms in that forest when I was eight years old.
Grandma Witch : like to me, want  berries or any food, go to the supermarket.
Forest it's some kind of wild imagination.
Some one on TV: and don't forget to eat your vegetables.
Grandma ( writing every word ): very smart!
Poetess : happy International women's day.
Inner voice : what am I celebrating since Monday?
I have a cake every night. ..
Grandma Witch : cake? (offers cake)
Inner voice : sure!
Poetess : no..
Inner voice : she is watching her weight,
Steps on the scale and looking at the numbers.