don't know story

Author: hi everyone,
I am the author and it's time to show my cards.
Actually it's lottery tickets,
Lottery numbers, phone card to call my grandmother and aunt,
Will call next lunch break, wake them up around 12 am.
As you can see, I am at work.
What useful I've done so far here?
May be I am not talking to every one about what's going on at work.
And as you can see I am at work.
My plans for today here,
Try to write a beautiful poem, exercise, call on Skype to Grandma, think of my evening.
This morning I woke up at the time I supposed to be at work,
It's March break, and I have to stop by at hair salon and beauty salon too.
Okay, have to go.
Smile and have a great day...
Inner voice: does it?
No encouraging words, no I wish you the best and one million dollars, our "idiot dream"
I should've know after we sit in the wrong train without passports.
Poetess: some friend of mine...
Inner voice: what year was it?
1992?
Some one ring at my door,
Three girls, we are here to learn how to sing.
What could I say,
I was speechless,
Are we in school ladies,
Dressed what I dream to see on a woman of my dreams... almost nothing..
So I knocked wood few times in rhyme, I should've knocked my head.
Poetess: shut up.
Author: my youth...
Inner voice: lirysc born on the streets..