don't know story

Poetess: we have meeting at work all day.
Inner voice: I bet no Internet.
Poetess: and I am learning how to write comedy.
Every page has to be funny.
Spilled coffee on the first page..
Inner voice : kind of funny circle.
Poetess : was writing on the way to work.
Inner voice: Good luck!
Poetess : page two had to write in the evening.
Inner voice : what was wrong at work?
Poetess : I was cleaning the lunch room.
We had pest control.
Inner voice : who?
Grandma : mice.
Inner voice : you have mice at work?
Poetess : Polish man found them, ... whatever,
Then after some one had to ..organize back the cabinets, cups, dishes.
Inner voice : oh God.
Poetess : every one is raised like in palace here.
Inner voice : you people, the Europeans, have some nerve.
Poetess : so this what I was doing yesterday.
Grandma: cleaning mice poop.
Mom: nice.
Inner voice coughing.
Aunt: can we be delicate with such intimate subject.
Grandma: how cleaning mice poop is a delicate subject.
It wasn't delicate in 1930,
How can it be delicate in 2017?
Aunt: my clients might read it.
Inner voice: I am a lover..
Poetess : is it funny?
Inner voice : I am refusing to eat today.