story

...Most of my free time in kindergarten and after in school I'd spent with my grandparents,  from my mother's side and every one friends they had.
Some of the old women went to the Second World War and what we had at that time was nothing much serious to them.
1941 Second World War. 
Young Russian nurses is dancing on mobile hospital new wooden floor.
Green uniform, medal and smile like nothing to worry, nothing to cry.
..
Old doctor wiping dry hands,
Now I know we always will win.
For girls like this we will stay until the end,
We will stay until the end.
First winter battle, fire and ice,
No time to worry, no time to cry.
Young soldier, don't cry sister,
He says, I know we always will win,
For girls like this we will stay until the end.
Burning building near Berlin,
Only two left.
Get out, he says, you are young you have to live. 
I can't, the nurse smiles,
The war will end,
And we will stay until the end... 
My great grandmother was very positive person,
I don't remember her worrying about anything.
She would say that all be okay, and if people asked, how do you know. She would replied, I don't have to know, I have to say.
Trees, flowers, wind, that all I start to be told about from when I was very little. 
He showed up at winter when I turned may be 11 years old, it was already crisis in economy and every supermarket in out city was empty. Old weird man, this how he seemed to me, my grandmother's one of the first patients from sometimes 1950's.
..His name was Grandpa,
Long live criminal,
Crowns on his fingers,
Thief in law.
Would he recognize me now?
He would be more then one hundred
And I am not little girl any more.
When I was moody,
He would look at me through glasses 
And ask:
What's wrong with you? 
It always made me laugh.
One year he was living with us and once a week some one would call and bring him bag with food. Tomatoes, cucumbers, can food, and bread. He always gave it to my mother..