don't know story

Producer ( knocking the door ) : open the door honey!
The Beast ( from inside ) : never!
Ze Bella : where is my future husband!?
I am tired of waiting.
The Beast : help me Father like you never helped before!
Producer  (to Ze Bella ) : locked himself in the room.
Ze Bella : let's put him to sleep.
The Beast : to sleep!
Producer (to the Beast) : if I will start breaking this door, you are going to hear a lot of new information about yourself!
The Beast : I signed contract only for one story.
Producer : the author changed his plans.
The Beast : what author ?!
It was written hundreds of years ago.
Ze Bella  (reading the script): I love you!
The Beast ( looking in the mirror ): I don't believe a word!
Poetess ( stopped writing) : I am actually at work.
This exactly where I am from 9 till 5:30 today.
Going to jog now.
So if you want to help me, don't help me with food.
Ze Bella (listening): why is he quiet?
Producer : thinking about tomorrow.