story

I was writing little bit about my family.
My grandfather's side are from Moscow.
His own grandfather and uncle were Bishops in Russian Orthodox Church in the city of Tula in early 1900 till 1940 and 1950s..
Great grand mother was very calm and educated.
Every year we would spent time in her apartment in Moscow.
Many of her relatives were prosecuted by the government from the Revolution of 1917. She would often say about what her neighbours thought, - so what, we are not equal. No feelings, no jealously,  gossip, any emotions except herself and her children. Her husband, my grandfather's father was shot by KGB in 1937. He was an accountant on one of Moscow railway stations. Educated and devoted communist. From what we heard he said something about Joseph Stalin at his home party and was arrested shortly. My grandfather had small picture cut from another bigger photo. Whatever was taken, the rest my great grand mother burned shortly after. Still my grandfather was very loving, funny person. Never talked or asked anything about it.
Mostly my great grand mothers had connection with each other, show their some family members.
..One floor building, women praying on the floor,
Standing on knees in front of old icons...