don't know story

At 18 years old I was hypnotized by my father,
Who was a psychiatrist..
And still is actually, working in the city hospital.
In 1990's he learned hypnosis and said,
Let's hypnotize you against drinking alcohol, smoking and all related bad habits.
And it works..
Skipping few stories before..
Year ago I was at a party and had glass of wine,
Next day I felt like I was drinking forever,
Then other stuff too, and I said, and wrote that I am giving up which I was told not to say, according to grandmother..
In five minutes I had food poisoning from a burger.
All medicine I had wad Tylenol fir children.
This morning I thought of giving up and I hear in second that bird is singing,
I am thinking why would bird sing in the house,
I am on some kind of vacation in nice old house..
It's not bird, it's a mouse. .