New Kings. .

Hilary: what is this?
Aliens!
Donald : please forgive her,
She has no idea what she is talking about.
Hilary : I am talking about what I am seeing.
Right in front of me.
Donald : they are small aliens sweetheart.
Stoped by to celebrate our new special relationships.
Flew around planets, our space rockets and garbage we left plenty since the moon discovery. 
They secretly told me,
Once Mars was made great again.
(to the aliens) she's never been outside of the Earth.
We are not very modernized here, only two ways of traveling besides the Earth,
Our beautiful blue planet.
Hilary : and what are they doing here?
Donald : nothing.
The aliens said (reading text) people have done so much, that we don't know what else to do.
(to the aliens) very sweet!
Hilary : and you brought them home!
Donald : I  couldn't leave them in the garden sitting under our flag. .