New Kings. .

Donald : today we decided to be a head of the game and finally use Tarot cards.
Hilary : you don't know how to read Tarot cards.
Donald : who cares.
People don't know a lot of things (Opens a book): perfect people belong to museum.
Eric Maria Remarque.
I have book that tells what Tarot cards say.
Hilary : I am still sceptical about this reading.
Donald : don't worry I start from immigrants first.
Hilary : I am citizen!
Donald : see you are safe.
I leave women out of the picture and go after men.
I am sure majority is quite healthy and can pay more taxes on either side of the border.
Hilary :. ..very smart!
Donald : this how I am keeping peace in the world, by bringing good people back.
Back to South America, Asia, Europe. .
Hilary : you are genius..
Donald (pointing at the card): in command.