don't know story

Grandma w.: when you are in public places, don't talk, only genuinely smile.
Poetess : should I write it like this?
Only smile?
Grandma w. : my grandmother,
She was very beautiful woman, one hundred years old!
She would always tell me,
Don't talk, only smile, and people will think that you are very intelligent person.
Inner voice : when a woman take picture with her husband and weird creature at the back round, she should not look uglier then the weird creature.
Grandma w. : different men like different things,
We shall not worry about it.
Poetess : may be she didn't see the weird creature?
Inner voice : it's 2 meters tall.
I think it's in museum somewhere. .
Grandma w. : who knows?
Poetess : my vacation doing very well,
I am very happy. ..relaxed,
I stopped chowing gum too.