don't know story

Inner voice : my jealous jealous friend.
Poetess : I am on vacation for two weeks on the island.
Aunt : stay away from men.
Inner voice : don't drink too much vodka.
The real witch (laughing)
Grandma : save us at least from that.
Inner voice : bring me Siberian witch..
Oh, those women made from ice and fire.
Once I was in love with one.
Her name's Gloria.
At the end f our glorious relationship she tried to poison me.
Grandma w. : She said it was an accident.
Inner voice : I belong to the people, I belong to the world,  but no.
I never asked he what she is doing all day and why she is sleeping all night.
Don't trust with magic either unless you want to have pigs ears and horn.
Well ladies, have great time, shall excuse myself.
I think we caused thunderstorm with all memorabilia here.