don't know story

Inner voice : where are my jealous friends?
Some people don't learn anything,
Which way you go.
It was defenetly some mixing somewhere.
Grandma w. : never heard that one.
Inner voice : let's focus on lottery,
But I wonder,
If you have million of dollars would you give it to a stranger?
I bet no, so why do people think lottery company will give millions to people they don't know.
And people who they know or I shall say knew, went to jail, one year for one million.
Why don't you read newspapers sometimes.
Grandma w. : we have to read right now.
Poetess : it's habit.
Inner voice : we need another habit!
Let's raise our flags and march "work, work, work!"
9 to 5 every day!
I hope I won't have smoke coming from my ears.
Poetess : so I am on this vacation,
Today I will take before pictures and see difference in two weeks.
It's very important.