The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (on the phone): I wrote in my bed room,
On the wall,
"one hundred million".
And this where I am going to dream forever.
Fool: I am not surprised at all.
King of Fools: even do,
She is terrible at math now.
When you counting down,
You supposed to count back up.
Fool: most women want everything at the same time.
King of Fools: I don't like it.
Especially at the area like mathematics.
Fool: they don't care.
King of Fools: to me, you have to look at everything.
Fool: and they keep guessing and then ask you: "How are you?
I cought mine using computer for the answer.
King of Fools: terrible mess.
Fool: mine learned math nine years ago.
King of Fools: you are lucky.
Fool: I couldn't move.
King of Fools: this why I am telling you,
You are lucky.
Fool: try Spanish coisine.