The inner voice is sleeping,
Yeah, yeah, he says,
Nothing much is going on at the work place.. he yawning now..
All she is thinking about is him.
I don't think I would go to war with my inner voice.
He is calm, soft and pretty much knows nothing much.
Anyway, this is not the first crisis inner voice says, forget about it anyway,
Focus on him.
Honestly, this is my inner voice talking:
I've seen a lot of handsome men, but I haven't seen anyone as handsome as this man.
He is absolutely gorgeous.
At least I have discensy to tell the truth.
If I was a snow girl I would be melting each and every time near him..
I remember times..
Inner voice, please,
I have to focus on my work, for a change..
Oh, please..its never been done so far, what's the point to start.
Work on describing him in the one word,
It might take a while..