The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (whispering): what are you doing?
Queen of Fools: working on my goals.
King of Fools: don't eat too much, we might get naked tonight.
You will be designer, I will be architect.
Fool: where are you?
King of Fools (whispering): we opened all the phone lines.
Fool: it's funny, I look at the clock and thought it's only 8 am.
Fool: its 10 am.
Fool: don't be stupid, look twice.
King of Fools: business as usual, only we would like to get more pay.
Fool: I called yesterday, they said "one second".
Fool: do you know the number?
Fool: I have to ask my husband.
King of Fools: we have enough experience!
Fool: I love her, but dam!
Fool: we know how to stop!
Fool: let's not panic.
Fool: at work everyone is looking at the clock.
Fool: we know how to handle it!
Fool: I am doing the laundry tonight.
Fool: this is good news!
Fool: my wife sack t it.
King of Fools: you can't be good at everything, we tried  already.