The Beast and Ze Bella.

Witch: are we still open?
Secretary: we are!
First phone call!
King of Fools: I was dreaming all night about the money.
It worries me that I will see money only in my dreams.
Witch: how much money?
King of Fools: lots.
May be 50 dollars.
Witch: I will check the dream dictionary.
King of Fools: we thought you know everything.
Witch: its monkey “The Genius”.
King of Fools: they ate having breakfast now..
Witch: how cute.. look at the cups!
King of Fools: we ordered new cups with bananas.
Witch: plastic?
King of Fools: no!
The good ones.
I personally sign cups and plates now.
Witch: if I tell you what your money dream is,
Can I see monkey "The Genius” without any line ups.
King of Fools: oh, it’s only for special people.
Witch: everyone gets it!
King of Fools: you can take mine, at 9 am today.
Witch: today!
I will be in 15 minutes!
The government said, they start payments in May.
King of Fools: what about March!
What about April!?
If I don't see money in May,
I will not trust the government again.
Witch: have to go.
King of Fools: well, thank you.
Mama Mia: I didn't know if it's bad today or good.
Phone call!
King of Fools: King of Fools!
Queen of Fools: and!
King of Fools: she said, the government said we will get money in May.
Queen of Fools: in May?
What about March and April?
May be she understands, but the rest don't.
I bet if things will be better next week,
We will not see money at all!
King of Fools: I still want you..
Queen of Fools: in crisis!?
When we don't know where we are going!
King of Fools: it's the best time!
Queen of Fools: only at work.
At home everything is clean already,
And I am not cleaning again.
The vinegar, vodka.. the oils..