The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: wisdom, ozdom, ozdom.
I will show you something.
Fool: please don't show us more work.
King of Fools: what's your name?
Fool: Naf Naf.
It's not what you think.
King of Fools: I like Nafi.
Nafi!
Fool: I heard a news from the zoo.
Fool: do you know how hard is to make appointment and see monkey "The Genius".
Fool: it will take forever now.
Fool: you can see monkey "The Genius" on line.
Ohhhh.. our sunshine is having lunch..
Fool: what about our lucky pigs?
Fool: they are already lucky.
King of Fools: .. sometimes I wish I was a pig..
What is this!?
Fool: Bonita.
Fool: our pride and joy.
"Miss Piggy 2019".
King of Fools: she has to loose some weight before meeting Don Huan again!
Fool: what about the zoo?
Fool: monkey "The Genius" thinks the (whispering) beast is here.
Fool: who?
Fool: I don't know about that.
Fool: are you sure?
Fool: monkey "The Genius" told me, I won't retire at 35.
And she was right!
Fool: its embarrassing when she proves us wrong.
Fool: the government said it's all okay.