The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (on the radio): wisdom, ozdom, ozdom.
We are ready for every freacking thing!
Some of us are idiots,
We are wondering how many, but we are the survivors!
Fool: he is harsh today.
King of Fools: let's freack out and excuse ourselves.
Troll (enters the office): this plays stinks.
I can't even breath.
King of Fools: we are spraying disinfections.
Spray some on me.
Troll: Lysol?
King of Fools: I will stay nice and fresh.
Mama Mia (secretary): will not freeze either.
We turn on the heat.
King of Fools (on the phone): did you wash your hands?
And sanitized?
Queen of Fools: one thousand times.
King of Fools: when you go to wash room and don't wash your hands,
Don't touch me, period.
Mama Mia: I go home.
King of Fools: good night,
I call you later.
Mama Mia: for what?
King of Fools: hmmmmmm.. you will never guess.
King of Fools: we can't work now.
Troll: the map! It's a chance!
You never work!
King of Fools: our insurance pays for it.