The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (on the phone): no dry food,
Ice cream and desert.
Lobster and I cook it!
Queen of Fools: you think its going to happen?
King of Fools: oh..
Queen of Fools: oh what?
King of Fools: my Angel!
I don't think I get microphone in my body.
Queen of Fools: its like having GPS.
King of Fools: and what I will do with it?
Queen of Fools: if you are criminal.
King of Fools: you are not nice.
l don't really do anything.
Queen of Fools: so lying will be nice?
King of Fools: I don't really care.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): we are fools too!
Yeah, it's a good song.
Mama Mia (opens the door): where is your shoes!
(to King of Fools) my son.
King of Fools: where did he come from?
Mama Mia: from my belly.
King of Fools: well, after that..
Mama Mia: he works here at summer.
King of Fools: when he will get married,
I will cook personally and serve nice dinner.
We get dancers too.