don't know story


Poetess (reading book "How to write interesting book"):
Before writing interesting book,
Ask yourself why do you want to write interesting book?
May be you are drunk?
Or may be you received a letter from the government and said "very ... interesting".
It's not going to help.
I mean the government is not going to help you writing interesting book.
Honestly it doesn't help unless obligated by the law,
The tax return papers for example ...
What will help you is my book.
Number one rule,
Have solid outline and full time income.
If you have both, you are on your way already.
Have beginning, middle and the end of the story.
Inner voice : never.
Poetess : shhhh..
(keeps reading ): answer all the questions before they have been asked in the dark corner and be weird.
(asks herself ): How?
(reading) Create personal character.
Inner voice : I want to be invisible.
Poetess : I wear sweater, miniskirt, leggings and a bra,
That all I wear...and underwear. .shoes too.


Grandma : why you are not at work?
Poetess : I took day off to work on my issues.
Sister : what issues,
Where is the cake recipe?
Grandma : I shall excuse myself.
Aunt : only after me.
Mom: chao.
Poetess : where is my issue list?
Are you writing everything?
Inner voice : it has only one word on it.
Poetess : it happens too.
Inner voice : I read a book,
So this wife of a hokey player,
She wrote a book for him, something else,
Then she wanted to play hockey for him,
But the stupid coach started a fight.
Toronto Zoo is hiring. .


Inner voice (washing dishes for about an hour): slavery is not over my friends..
(looking at to do list): bathroom, carpet, couch, washing clothes in room temperature)
Inner voice: slavery is not over my friends..
It only has another name "work, house and bills".
And this why this story is called "Super Baby".
Super Baby: I am seventy five years old,
Thank you very much.
Now I can only jump on the healthy dinner, bed, my wife - mother of my children, grandmother of my grandchildren and great grandmother of my great grand children.
I can babysit too...
I am not saving the world,
That's for sure.
And not wearing glasses either.
Minister (on TV): this what I am telling you people too.
What do you expect?
A miracle?
Go to work where you work yesterday and be happy.
Miss (applauds): Bravo! (and goes to work).