The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools (on the phone): you are beautiful!
Just little bit bigger..
We will send you a gift.
(to Mama Mia): send few of our pictures to the zoo.
Monkey “The Genius” have some jealousy going on.
Our women are catching up!
We must send letter to the government to open at least something!
No gyms, no beauty salons!
I love to love what I see.
Mama Mia: should I send pictures with flowers?
King of Fools: it will do it.
Troll: these gloves are to big!
Mama Mia: we have tape for that.
King of Fools (on the radio): wisdom, ozdom, ozdom!
Its Friday!
Boss of Trolls: make sure you stay six feet apart.
King of Fools: we surely will!
Mama Mia: I am practicing social distancing at home.
Better be safe then sorry.
Troll: are we going to work on your million dollars dream?
King of Fools: we have to find gold in the hidden pot first.
It can be anywhere!
Give me this thing, my beautiful sexy girl.
Mama Mia: oh my God..
King of Fools: who is calling me!
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God
And yes, yes, yes.
Troll: that’s all your name?
King of Fools: one day you will call me too.
Troll: move these boxes, I found the map.
King of Fools: I am not pushing anything on Fridays.
I think, I write a book how to make love six feet apart.
Mama Mia: the summer is going to be messed up.
We should all come along.
King of Fools: you mean, the women!
Brilliant idea!
I call these days very productive!
Four o'clock!
I am out of here, going to see my girl, what a heck.