She gave me different name, different country, different language,
Old Jewish woman called Sarah.
Light from Jewish Synagogue stopped me in a second from givi..g  up.
I was thinking about the time,
It was May too, about 1990 ..
I failed mathematical exam and was on the way home crying all the way from school.
Few women with medals from the Second world war were sitting on the bench near our apartment building.
They looked at me in shook, Sarah was there too, dressed beautifully, with heavy parfume and gold rings on each finger.
"She lost her mind!" with a big smile she looked at me.
Another women started to ask me what happened and after hearing about my failed exam looked like I really did loose my mind.
"Oh God" - someone said.
"May be she is a fool?" Sarah said again walking with me home.
And in the evening she told my parents to find me a tutor which was new for that time...