a "crazy" story

It was one of those days
When I shouldn't talk at all, not a word.
But, I think when you're young, you wouldn't shut up,
And when you are old, you want everyone to leave your alone.
I was very young then and started the dialog.
This man, drove a submarine all over the sea,
Was in marine army, now the roads feels bumpy.
I was willing to help, it was a long day.
The next day the story was over for me.
Not really for him, calling me again and again.
Every 5 minutes for one week.
I think after a while, I only wished I would never see him again in my life.
The next day a call again,
From a local psychiatrist,
Asking why I was disturbing his patients?
What the doctor shared was that my "new friend" had schizophrenia,
Successfully realized from mental place day before my help reached.
I knew I shouldn't talk,
I think I forgot to read my horoscope.
Now he was back completely insane and all he could say was my first and last name.