My art teacher


My art teacher painted inside of this Church. He was the first one to show us (mostly kids from single parent families) the colors of life, how many shades in green, yellow, blue, purple, ect. We did not pain the way he could, but we learned how to make beautiful orange or red, how to see the variety of colors and how to put it together. And we never (almost) used the dark colors. Every morning we we would just mix a few bright colors on the paper and keep this paper all day. Pain your day! Since then I like only the bright colors in anything. May be I buy something black, because it slims down, I think. At that time, when the economy was very bad, we spent 5 days a week painting beautiful pictures and we started to see the life in general in beautiful colors:) Who cares if you have no money to take a bus, if the sky is blue and you can walk and look at the sky. My mom, some other parents, still say, they are thankful for him being our teacher.