Old story

Since I am writing something here, a few thoughts:

After 1917 the religion was prohibited in the former Soviet Union and many people accepted it, because they thought that God doesn't exist. Only little by little it was left when there were no one else to ask, and you just think may be God you heard about, will help. One old lady long time ago was praying for someone health. She told me about the Guardian Angel, not the words, because you can say anything, and you had to pray and pray until you know that enough. At that time, I didn't really listen her too much, I had other things on my mind. About sex years ago (little bit less, little bit more), my friend told me that her medical tests are bad, but no one knows whats wrong. She was upset, and for some reason I decided to try what the old lady from our village used to do. I started to pray, for one week, I couldn't think of anything else much, repeating the same words again and again. After one week, it just stopped, I didn't think about it any more. My friend later told me her tests were fine, she redid it, very thing was different and good. May be its not me, it was just interesting because I could see everything with my own eyes.