old story

We studieclosedinal law in our college and one time I asked my mother's friend who was working in the attorney office to take me to the real crime scene. She asked her friend I went the first time together with the police officers to the new crime scene.
We were in the police car, the driver, two young guys the police officers and a woman defective.
All the way, they were talking about women and a vacume cleaner. I was just listening, thinking may be it wasn't bad.
It was bad, I couldn't even look. They pushed me a bit, and I started to through up, my eyes were watery. One of the police officers started to make jokes about me, saying "easy, easy". Then he opened his uniform and gave a small boutle of vodka. " Drink it", he said.
I started to drink and choked, vodka was in my nose and on my clothes. I couldn't feel the taste of it. And for about a week I couldn't eat anything. When I saw them after, all I heard if I want to go again for the investigation.