just a thought

I have a lot of pictures, every where I go I take a picture, just for me. I think, I was the first in my school, who had own camera. And we went crazy with it... I have been in many Russian villages, we went with my girlfriends just for fun, nothing else to do or I went with my grandmother or aunt who knew a lot of people too, most of them were their school friends. They tried to teach us what they knew, talked non stop to keep us around. Now some of the places are not the same at all, old or disappeared. And the pictures are just memories about those years, we had a lot fun at that time, different from what the kids, the same age we used to be, are doing now. We had the old values and the new freedom.  Right now I would never go to those places by myself, talk to strangers, dress my own way, but before I never even thought of it. I just did it. My father would always say:"Do what you want"..